Happy Valentine's Day everyone! What a better day to tell someone you love 'em than today? I got my Valentine's Date last night! My sweetie treated me to dinner at Cantina Laredo and of course a little shopping! This morning I snuck out of bed at the crack of dawn and made him his favorite breakfast! He surprised me and the gals with matching p.j.'s and some other fun treats! As always babe, you spoil your little ladies way too much! We love you more and most bud!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
L.O.V.E.
Posted by
SunGood
at
3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Aww cute. Brock has that shirt Travis is wearing. I am guessing you picked it out. We have good taste. You looked hot on your date! See ya later. PS. Tons of compliments on my hairs.
Oh Travy Daddy! Golly he is sweet! I'm jealous of your pjs! It was so fun to see you guys tonight, I love that you girls understand Valentines Day. It makes it so much more fun! I'll be waiting for more dune pics :-)
How fun! I love it
Cute pj's! Glad you had a good Valentines Day, you deserve it :)
Awwww. I love Trav!! Such a sweetie! What a fun date, and way to go on the breakfast idea!!! Have fun at the dunes!
Sounds like a fun day (or two)! :)
So fun! I am glad that he has good taste! It is always nice when you love what they get. Too cute.
Sweet, you can never have enough pj's! I remember going out to that restaurant a long time ago, I think you guys were still dating. Totally forgot about that place, it was good..need to go back!
Looks like you guys had a nice Valentines day! Love the P.J.'s! Good job Trav! Hey the girls and I are dying to get together with you ladies...this week is crazy for me, but next week is looking pretty open!Call me! Love ya girl!
What a cute idea! Did he come up with that on his own; either way I am thoroughly impressed.
Thanks for the B-Day shout out! I hope you guys had fun at the dunes. I have 4-wheeler fever BAD lately. In fact I have my riding gear and helmet picked out at Fox. :) Some guy called on the rail and is gonna come from Yuma to look at it. That left me a little stoked. Anyway, glad you are back! Get your dang phone working already!
such cute pj's...travis sure knows how to treat a girl! what lucky ladies you all are...
Post a Comment