Saturday, April 26, 2008

An outing with the ladies!

We have the coolest park by our house..we had so much fun taking our little gals there yesterday. It doesn't have any swings or slides or anything, but you can ride bikes all over, there are tons of different trails to ride on. They have a running stream and a big lake with ducks and you can fish. They have a place to dig for dinosaur bones, it's seriously cool! It was our attempt at trying to take advantage of the last bit of somewhat cool weather!

41 comments:

Margo said...

What park is this? Looks like fun.

Kristen said...

And why haven't we been there? Fun times for sure - love the taco bell! It's gettin' hot!! I'm crankin' up that AC!

Brandis said...

That sounds like cool place. I love living here, we keep discovering fun new parks all the time! :)

Rees Family said...

Where is that park?...and where was the invite? J/K
Looks like you guys had a fun family day. It is getting WAY HOT!!!!!!! I'm thinking the rest of our fun days are going to have to be spent at the pool.

Megs said...

Finally leaving a comment:) I always love to look at your blog! Thanks for all your help with my shower invites! They were so cute! Stay tuned for a cuter blog on my end:) I am getting there!! Before you know it I think I am going to be as addicted as my sister:) (just kidding Kris!!)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Looks like a blast Sunni!! We'll have to meet you out there sometime. My kids would LOVE it! Darling pics.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Hey Sunni-were you ever friends with Leo Christensen?? You'll have to show Travis his blog. I just found it. If you want to hear an awesome story about Leo and his wife, then let me know- b/c it's COMICAL!!! Travis MIGHT know the connection, but maybe not. anyhow- here is his blog for your guys' enjoyment.
www.indychristensens.blogspot.com

Pepper Lovin! said...

How fun! I love the park. can we go already.:)

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Your girls are natural models. How cute. If the lake has fish then how come Travis didn't catch any?

Skousen Family! said...

fun family time!! Ok Check your email DORK! I did write you back or I wrote Travis back!!hahaha

quadmom said...

What cute girls!!!

Bridget and Dustin said...

What a fun day at the park! What cute pictures of your girl and Travis.

Breanna and Martin said...

Ya....how bout i"ll invite you to tennis if you invite me to the park :-) j/k!
I just need to say this...I love your girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so lucky to hang out with the two coolest chicks in town, but then again they get it from their mama! I can't wait for the next one to come, he/she is gonna be freakin saawweeeet!
Oh and seriously we all know that Tatum is an awesome dancer, but Peyton is blowing me away lately. Even the shape of her hands in that pic is TOTAL dancer. love

gena said...

What a cute family! So awesome you got to go on a fun trip! We try to do a big one like that once a year without the kids...love it!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Not complete with out TACO BELL!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

www.letsplaymusicsite.com
SUNNI-CHECK OUT THEIR SITE AND FIND A TEACHER THAT LIVES CLOSE TO YOU. THEY ARE ALL AROUND THE VALLEY. IT'S THE BEST PROGRAM EVER. AND IT WON'T MATTER THAT SHE STARS AT AGE 5 OR EVEN 6. I THINK THEY DO HAVE AN AGE LIMIT THOUGH OF NOT STARTING AFTER AGE 7. BUT GIVE IT A SHOT!!! IT'S A BIG COMMITMENT THOUGH I'M JUST WARNING YOU!!!

hohoho said...

Time to update my background get on it..W

Pepper Lovin! said...

ya I missed ya. so much cute stuff was there. We will do it again I am sure. umm you spencer girls are the WORST to try and get together with.

Mary said...

Cute blog--just like you! Your Mom told me your good news. I get to take the first pictures!

Jennifer said...

Cute new blog and a little bun in the oven. Congrats. Thats a cute way of saying it....

Rees Family said...

SUNNI-
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I just noticed your "bun in the oven" on your header. That is awesome!!!!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you. I would love to watch your kids ANYTIME!!!! I am so excited for you. Tomorrow night is going to be so fun!!!!!

The Porter Post said...

What?! Lil' bun in the oven!! I'm so EXCITED for you guys...YEA!!! I would love to have your girls over anytime! Thanks for their little notes, it totally made my girls' day! What day are you doing their graduation?

kenadee schureman said...

HELLO!
Did I read BUN IN THE OVEN???
CONGRATS

Brandis said...

Love the new header! :)

Mary Anne said...

hold the phone...bun in the oven? and no blog announcement besides a subtle little memo on the new header? I'm glad I thought your header was so cute that I just had to read it! CONGRATULATIONS! that is so great! when are you due? we need an official post about this great news i'm afraid...

mom of 4 said...

Your blog is so adorable!! and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How far along are you?? I am so excited for you! It looks like you guys had an awesome vacation! I am coming to visit in about a week and a half we'll have to get together!!

mom of 4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margo said...

I am glad you are telling people. I have almost said something to people but held it in because I wasn't sure. I can't wait till you have a belly! I will be jealous!

Lauren Howell said...

Hey congratulations on the new bun in the oven. You're family is adorable. Hopefully we'll see you around again soon!

Margo said...

That was just fo you my dear. By the way, you so need to be corrected. We had One day of fun without you...followed by many miserable days of No fun studying.

Nedra Tietjen said...

Sonny I love your blog! It could not help but be cute with those adorable girls of your a part of it. A bun in the oven???? So exciting! Do you know what you are having yet? Give my little Tatum a big fat hug for me!!!! I sure miss her!

The Gunnell's said...

congrats on the bun in the oven!! when are you due?! We are so excited for you guys!! we need to hang out soon!

Maren said...

congrats! so exciting. how far a long are you? sick? we need to get together soon. for real!

Breanna and Martin said...

Sunni let's face it, you needed a new post so people can make special comments! hehe but I just looked at your header and since I already knew that you are prego I was even more infatuated by the cute quote! I'll just say that yes I love you more since I have seen you looking ridiculous :-)

love ya tons

Becky said...

Congrats Sunni! What a sneaky way to announce it! So, more info please! When are you due, and how are you feeling?

Kim said...

Congrats! Now you need to post when you are due, or just comment back to me and tell me! Can't wait to see what you are having.

Nina Olson said...

That is so exciting. Dec 5th does seem like a long time away but I promise it will be here before you know it. I am excited to see what you are having. So, far this year is a boys year!! I am still on the hunt for a swimsuit like the white one and to date I have had no luck. Maybe I should look online!!

Kristen said...

Yeah, so I know you have more things to post about! Are you just seeing how many comments you can get in one post or what :) ???
Luv ya girl!

Pepper Lovin! said...

ummm since you are all over wendi! TIme for a NEW post sun! ahahh:)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I had to revisit to tell you congrats about your pregnancy! It will be so fun to experience that again, in an new way, with Trav, I'm sure! I must have missed that little detail completely, in your header! I had to learn from Trish! Way to go Sunni!

Brett Martin said...

Sunni-put your girls in Erica's theater workshop with Taylin!! IT WILL BE FUN!!! CONGRATS ON BEING PREGO!!!!
-Brooke