Ok, I know I'm a total blog SLACKER.. sorry to all y'all out there who have checked in on me and have had to hear that same song and look at that same post!! Seeing how it was Mother's Day yesterday I had to take the opportunity and give a shout out to my own little family and to all the mothers in my life! I am so blessed to be the mom of two of the raddest kids! Yes I just said raddest...my job rocks and I couldn't ask for any better kids or for a more supportive & loving hubby who makes my job even easier! YES...we are expecting a baby due to arrive Dec. 5th! We are so stoked and cannot wait for the new addition to our little family!
Here's to the other moms in our lives! We couldn't ask for better moms! They both give so much and ask for so little! We are so thankful for their good examples and their unconditional love!! We love you guys and hope you had a special day, you deserve it!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mother's Day shout out!
Posted by
SunGood
at
4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





26 comments:
I'm dying at how cute you are in that first pic w/ your girls! You (almost) look pregnant! :)
Sorry I missed lunch today...total bummer! I'm sure it was so fun!
You really do have 2 of the best moms in your life. (well, except the 2 I have in my life) No really though, they are so great. I love your mom. She always makes me laugh and Debbie is fatastic! Not only that, you are a great mom as well. You are seriously the cutest mom I've ever seen!
Yea! Congrats on your pregnancy. Is their desire for a boy or another cute girl? Our little Brodie was born on Dec. 10th and a pregnant wife in the summer was um...fun?! So good luck.
I knew you'd be on that bandwagon of signing Tatum up- THEY WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER!! What a sweet tribute to your mothers. What would we do with out them. And you nailed it when you said they do so much for us and ask so little. I agree 100%. I often feel so bad at how little I do for them. Cute pictures and CONGRATS ON BEING PREGO. I hope you get a boy next!! ;) I think at this point for you though it's a win/win. (okay i guess it's always supposed to be win win)
CONGRATULATIONS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS NEW BABY..! YOU FEELING OKAY? I HOPE YOU HAD A FABULOUS MOTHERS DAY!!
hehe oh that little bun in the oven is so lucky! What a darling little fam :-) Lunch was fun and yummy today!!!
Your mom is so cute and fun. Looked like you had a good mothers day. Ya, let me know when you want to hit up sprinkles. I have a feeling I will be going there often :)
What a happy mother's day and even sweeter for you to be pregnant...congrats!
Your beehives blog is so cute! I've been wanting to make one but I didn't know if I needed permission or not. I'm the only "blogger" in YW's.
k - so tell your sister misti that she is the best! She and your mom came to my step class and the childcare was going to make me change Kendi's diaper!!! She did it for me. Unfortunately is was the worst step class that I have ever taught and I am so embarrassed they were there!!! But still, she saved me!!!
So are we hoping for a boy???!! I can't wait to find out!
Yeah! A December baby will be so fun! I didn't think being pregnant in the summer was that bad. I like being pregnant though. I can't wait to find out what your having! Your going up to the softball tournament with Travis, right? You better! I will be there for sure. And my sis-in-law Kristin will be there, Mark is playing with them this year. She is excited to see you.
where is my new background? And what are you signing Tatum up for. Jensen is sad that she is being left out. You are rude.
Cute pics and happy mom's day to you too! For what it's worth, I loved having a December baby. Be glad yours will come before Christmas though. I feel a little guilty that Cole's b-day is 5 days after Christmas. Anyways, I hope you're feeling good! :)
Congrats on the pregnancy! We are so excited for you guys. Love the cute picture of you and your girls. I make all of mine and Presley's jewelry, I'm glad that you like it.
I told her in person....it was kinda a stressful weekend
You are such a cute mom! I wish I looked that good! I'm so excited for your little one! we are only 4 days apart with our due dates! I'm dec 1st! it'll be fun!
Sunni, wow! I totally ran into your blog on accident...my friend is good friends with your sister in law, Shelley, and I saw a picture of you on her blog, and put the two together...I thought her husband looked familiar!
Congrats, again, on your pregnancy, that's really great!
How are you feeling prego girl. I have been so dead beat tired lately and I've thought of you and how the first 3 months of pregnancy are an absolute KILLER for this very reason. Hope you're hanging in there. AHHHH!!!
Oh and no i'm not prego.
What?!! Girl? Where is the love? I had to find out through the blog?? Just kidding, I'm sooooo excited for you guys! How are you feeling? You look amazing! Happy late mothers day!
What?!! Girl? Where is the love? I had to find out through the blog?? Just kidding, I'm sooooo excited for you guys! How are you feeling? You look amazing! Happy late mothers day!
Whatever chick, that is no excuse. You have kids and have a million things to post. Take pics of the horses today! Take pics of your tummy. C'mon. ;) Oh and thanks for punking out on lunch today. It's like we are not even friends. Come Sunday School I bet you will be singing a different tune!
Happy belated Mother's Day to you too! What a lame friend I am!! CAn't wait for school to get out so we can have more free time, and PLAY! I hope you're feeling good, and I'll give you a call next week.
Oh- we are doing the Friday 11:00 graduation...it just works best with everyones schedule. Love ya!
Sunni,
I hope you are feeling well. Cute pics for Mother's Day. Your girls are too adorable. I'm thinking we really need to get together for lunch or a play date. My Brooklyn would love your girls. You are so dang busy though.
Hey, I'm having a jewelry party on June 3rd at my house. I NEED a good turnout. Craig's ex-wife is the one selling it. I need to look like I have some friends. Bring everyone you know. It is really cute stuff. Check out my blog for the link.
where is my new background?? Get on it
what a cute mommy you are! I'm glad Mother's Day was a good one for you. So is Travis (or you) hoping for a boy? With those cute cute girls I don't know what I would want!
What a sweet tribute to your moms. I love those pictures! You're such a beautiful person.
Post a Comment