Saturday, May 31, 2008

All that glitters!

We are so proud of our little Taters! She did such an awesome job at her dance recital last night, "All That Glitters Is Gold!" She looked like such a doll as she danced her little heart out, she was not shy one little bit and got up there and smiled and shook her cute little booty!


Peyton couldn't stand it, she wanted to be up there so bad! She was in the audience doing her own dance moves the whole time!


We love you Tatum, you did such a great job babe!

23 comments:

Brandis said...

How fun! She looks so cute all dressed up. :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

LLOOK AT THAT GLITTER AND SASS!!!!!! I AM JUST DYING RIGHT NOW! AND YOU SHOULD BE A PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP AND HAIR ARTIST- I DON'T THINK I PHYSICALLY COULD DO THAT TO TAYLIN'S HAIR AND FACE!! That's probably why she always has jewlery on to compensate for my lack of skill. Okay- what a cute little dance program- what is it called? Tay's begging to do dance. She's been in gym for 3 yrs and is begging to do dance. Should I put her in Tatum's group??
And look at little Peyton wanting to be like big sis. Too cute...

gena said...

Adorable! Can't wait for my Saydie to get old enough to do dance:)

quadmom said...

Your girls are so adorable Sunni! I hope that you are feeling well. We need to get together and chat sometime!

Rees Family said...

Sooooo cute!!! How old do they have to be to do it? I would love to put Brooklyn in dance, but she might be a little young. I'm coming to your ward today. See ya there!!!

Margo said...

Lock your doors now honey! She is already melting hearts. Her hair does look like a wig. See ya at church! I think I am bailing early...not feeling so great.

D and Brittany Whipple said...

She looks so cute!

Kristen said...

What a cutie! I saw the flowers..a friend of mine was just telling me how flowers are the most important thing to get after a dance recital. The girls have to get flowers! I need to sign kelsi up in one. One of these days....:)

S and B H. said...

Love that girl!! Her hair looks awesome. What a cutie.

Breanna and Martin said...

oh my sass a frass! I love this and I'm so sad we couldn't come! Seriously if I would have gotten sick or something and couldn't go to Hawaii, that is the only thing that would have cheered me up! I can't wait for the next one...I WILL be there!

Margo said...

The problem is you don't know how to RELAX! Now that you actually might have free time maybe you should chill instead of pester me to post. ;) Besides, I don't have anything interesting to post. Still going to the jewelry party?

The Porter Post said...

Tatum looks so gorgeous! Love how you did her hair! K- we are free Thursday, can you your girls play?

Brittany Arnett said...

Hey Sunni - Your daughter is a doll. All little girls need to be dancer, eh? haha Hey, I have your flip flops ready for you so will you email or call me so I can drop them by? They turned out so cute. Thanks!

Nina Olson said...

Oh my hek what a doll face. How are you feeling? Do you get much morning sickness?

Nina Olson said...

Hey btw, you have my address wrong on your friends list. It's actually just olsonfamilyweb.com.. there is no blogspot address.

hohoho said...

Jensen said that she wants her wig back that we lent Tatum for the dance recital. So give it back...

Mary Anne said...

what a babe! trav is going to have his hands full keeping the boys away from her!

Caralee said...

How fun! I love the close up of her. I can't wait until Carlee is old enough to take dance.

Rees Family said...

Hey, I tried calling you yesterday...like 10 times. My party closed last night and I wan't able to get a hold of you to get your necklace. Sorry, I'll have to do another party later this year and hopefully have a better turnout.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

YAY! Of course your daughter has better dance hair, and sass than all the rest! She is a babe.

Shelley Goodman said...

GO TATERS!!!

Autumn said...

What a darling family you have! Love the hair! I am so glad that you get to be done with hair. Your family looks so happy and carefree. You must be doing something right!!

mom of 4 said...

She is adorable!! So far from my world but someday maybe. Hey I posted some updates of Lake Powell you'll have to check it out.