Saturday, April 25, 2009

Only GIRLS!

Only girls can look good wearing sunglasses while eating breakfast!



Only girls can get away with dancing during a movie!




Only girls enjoy a day at the mall with friends!



Only girls truly appreciate an outing out to lunch!


Here's to my sweet girls and all the others girls in my life that make my life so much more fun and interesting! I would probably never leave my house if it wasn't for all of you!

8 comments:

Cassie and Joe said...

What a cute post! Can I just put a disclaimer on here that I came straight from the gym, thats why I look so gross in that picture! We missed you guys playing sand vball today! It was fun, but hot. The sand even got really hot. Keelie misses you guys. Whenever I ask her who she wants to play with she says Peyton and Sunni! Seriously! We missed our weekly play date this week! Lets try for next week for sure!

Rees Family said...

We love you Sunni! I so glad that you have so many great girls in your life to keep you busy.
Loved visiting with you the other day too. Your house is always immaculate and your bread smelled yummy. I hope your second batch turned out great!
Come on Tuesday to Bunco! It is so not the same without you and Margo. Can we say "BORING!!!!!!!"

Mary Anne said...

what a blessing to have so many wonderful girls in your life! you really can never underestimate the power of a good girlfriend. so good for the soul :)

Kristen said...

You know I'm all about girls! I love that post and want to copy it :) Maybe I'll just steal the pic!

Margo said...

I'm ticked. No where was my name or pic posted. What a slap in the face. However, I'm not mad enough to not make you go to the beauty supply for me! :) Only 2 weeks till we have our girl's day! Brock and I are prob going to San Diego, so I'll let ya know when I'll be back...We are only going for a weekend.

The Tyler's said...

Oh, you know we all feel the same about you.
I totally forgot about that picture. I think we need to make lunch and every other week thing!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Hey girl! I just sat here for a half an hour reading through your blog, and looking at pictures. You are beautiful, inside and out. I can't really see through my tears, but I am sure that you know how much love and cocern, prayers, and hope have been offered from our family to you! I hope that you are finding joy!

mom of 4 said...

what a fun post, wish I lived closer now that I have a girl to join in the fun. Girls are great! love ya!