Monday, May 11, 2009

M*O*M


I LOVE MY ALL MY PRECIOUS KIDS! THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME TO BE YOUR MOMMY!! Yesterday, my heart was truly full! I had the best day ever, my sweet little fam made me feel so special! I spent the whole day just sitting back and thinking how lucky I am for the sweet kids that I have! I'm so blessed to have 2 beautiful little girls who seriously are my best little friends, I'm so blessed to have a sweet angel baby who's watching over our family, who everyday makes me want to be a better person! Thank you Travs for being the glue that seriously holds us all together, I love you!




This is seriously why I love my mom! Who else would walk out ready for surgery looking like this? Mom, thank you for being the beautiful person that you are.. thank you for inventing jello jerky, for being a mean ping pong partner (and yes, let it be remembered we did beat dad and Trav!), for making my kids like you better than me, for being the best workout companion, and for just being you! I LOVE YOU!




Mamma G! How many times did we have to attempt this photo? :) Thank you for the best homemade cinnamon rolls, for always keeping peanut M&M's well stocked, for your example of selfless service and for raising such an amazing son! I Love You!

9 comments:

Val said...

This is just too sweet! I love you sunni!! Thanks for being a great sis-in-law and example that i want to be!! Love youu

Tannis said...

What is jello jerky??
Cute pictures by the way =] your girls are stinking cute

Mary Anne said...

happy mother's day sunni! what a blessing you are to your children. they are so lucky to have you! glad it was a good day.

Tara Fischbeck said...

Happy Mother's day! What a sweet post!

Margo said...

Awww. What a good mom you are! Ok, how old does Taytum look in that 1st pic?! They are getting so big!

Jen Olson Brown said...

You have great tributes to "both" your moms. You are too pretty for words and I'm a little stumped about the jello-turkey... Hang in there Sunni. You are doing awesome.

Beth said...

Happy Mother's Day! I can't believe how big your girls have gotten:)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

What a beautiful post...as usual. Is your pink undershirt actually one of those hanky things from Junky Trunks that only covers the top?? It LOOKS LIKE IT! If so, I just got a white one!! That bright pink one looks so cute! I might just need a new little addition to my drawer...heehee.
It's almost summer. I KNOW we can work each other into our busy schedules!! Let's do it soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day. And I hope your mom is okay, surgery?

Also, I ran into Amber Jarvis who's in your ward at the temple. She gave me her phone number this weekend, but I can't find the paper. If you have time, could you email me her number? I'd so appreciate it!

karenann1979@cox.net

Thanks Sunni, hope you're doing good.

Karen