Now that school's out, bring on summer and all the heat that comes along with it! I couldn't be more excited to have my girlies all to myself again!!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Class of 2009!
Posted by
SunGood
at
2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Cute pics! :) PLEASE bring your girls over to play again. You should come swimming with us. :)
What cute little graduates! Where did they get the little cap and gowns that Peytons class were wearing? They are so cute and tiny! I am excited for the summer too. Keelie is excited to hang out with her best friend.
Wow they went all out for graduation! I bet the girls loved it.
So fun that they had a graduation!!! My girls miss out big time! They look too cute in their caps :)
You are going to have some awesome free time this coming school year, I am way jealous! I hope the first week of your summer break was fun for you guys!
i can't believe they had caps and gowns and everything. i mean that's like FO' REALS. they are so cute!
Congrats on the graduates! I can't believe we have 1st graders. I'm excited for summer. I think I'm coming to visit after the 4th of July. we'll have to try and get together.
Post a Comment