Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

I never knew that in just 3 short years I could experience so much....


So much JOY...



So many VACATIONS....




So many GOOD TIMES...



So many moments to make us wish time could stand STILL.....



So many TEARS and so much HEARTBREAK.....



Through all I am blessed to and forced to experience...I am so grateful I get to experience it with you! Happy Anniversary Trav! I love you more and most!

25 comments:

Pepper Lovin! said...

Hey Sunni! I love you girl! Check out this ladys blog. She is AMAZING!!!!

adailyscoop.blogspot.com

Brandis said...

Happy anniversary guys! We love you!! :)

CASSIE said...

What beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing, Happy Anniversary!

Aaron and Amber said...

What such cute pictures! Thank you for letting us get little pieces of your love for your family and especially for Travis! Happy Anniversary!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Oh just speechless over here. Thank you for sharing. I love your hubby too, and am so glad that he chose you to marry! You two can move mountains. I love you both.

Maren said...

happy anniversary to you guys. what a sweet post this is. i am so happy and sad for all you have experienced in just 3 short years. you guys are amazing and so strong. i love you sunni!

Cassie and Joe said...

Wow, 3 years! I can still remember that first softball game you came to watch Travis when you first started dating. I'm so glad you guys are married. You are such an awesome couple. We love you!

Shelley Goodman said...

Happy Anniversary yesterday! I hope you guys got to go and do something fun to celebrate. Hey, you still need to get me pictures so I can get your dvd going! The ones you posted were so sweet. We sure do miss him. For memorial day we are going to the cemetry, it's kind of a family tradtion on my dads side to visit family. We will for sure make a visit to Gunns and leave him something special!

sydney said...

Hey Sunni your family is so adorable! Thanks for being such an example of a great family, I hope I can have one as strong as yours one day!

Rees Family said...

Hey Sunni,
Happy Anniversary! You two have been through A LOT in 3 years. More than any couple should have to go through. Just know we love you guys and wish you an eternity of happiness you both so deserve. Loved the pictures. They truly show what an amazing couple and family you guys are. Once again, happy 3rd.

Breanna and Martin said...

As if I wasn't already emotional today! (no I am not pregnant just chose to be emotional today and you triggered more!)
Sunshine my dear I hope you know how much I love you. I echo Stephie about how grateful our family is that Travis chose to marry you and that you chose to love him as well. We are so blessed to have you, Travis, Tatum, Peyton and angel Gunner in our family. It wouldn't be complete without any of you.

MUCH LOVE! please come visit soon!

xxxxxoooooooo

mom of 4 said...

Happy anniversary! I love all your posts Sunni, it lets me feel like I am closer, than I really am. I'm hoping to maybe come visit this summer!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am amazed by you! I hope your anniversary brought you closer than ever this year! I am so proud of you Sunni!

The Gunnell's said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember when you two first got married. It seems like yesterday! Thanks for sharing your sweet pictures with us! We Love you guys!

The Tyler's said...

I remember your reception like it was yesterday. You two could not be more perfect for eachother. Thank you for those sweet pictures of your cutest family. I just started crying when I saw the picture of you guys with guns in those green christmas jammies because Ronan has those same ones and I don't know it just made me so dang sad. I love you so much!

Nina Olson said...

Hey Sunni, Happy anniversary. I made you something and I haven't been able to get an email address and thought hopefully you would like it. I posted it on one of my blogs, here is the address. If you are thinking of a fathers day gift for travis and think you may like this, let me know, i can get a huge canvas size for you. I hope all is well.
Nina O.
www.ninasdesigns.blogspot.com

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I never saw that darling picture of your girls below- the first one. I guess it wouldn't come up on my computer before. They look so adorable sunni.
I love this post. you write so beautifully...and express so many emotions and such love for your life...it's why i love you!!
TAylin was just here looking at your girls. I told her we get to have them over soon to play and swim. Any day this week...you tell me. We would love it Sunni.

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you both so much!!

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary

Missy said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Travis. Adam and I just celebrated our 12th this month. Isn't married life the best. We are so lucky to have such great husbands!

Brittany said...

OK that was a tear jerker. Very well done. And it is ok if you don't call me. :) I totally understand.

Brittany said...

Oh PS, I just saw the comment Rachel left. If you email me your email address, Stephanie (adailyscoop) and I have an "angel" blog and we can add you to it. Just let me know :) If you click on my profile you will see my email. (HUGS)

Skousen Family! said...

Sunni,
You are so sweet! And you are a great mom and Wife,Travis is one lucky guy to have you!

You Both are so strong..
I hope you guys had a great anniversary!!!!

The Porter Post said...

Sunni! I have been slacking in the blogging dept., and just checked out your blog! What a sweet and touching post! Hope you two had a wonderful anniversary together! We need to get together soon! I love ya girl!

Kami Milliron said...

I have followed your blog on and off ( I found it through Brooke Martin's blog ) and I know I commented when you lost your sweet boy. We lost our Daughter in January. These pictures brought tears to my eyes. Even though it has been 8 months since she passed away, it is still so hard to see others go through the same loss. I remember her burial like it was yesterday. But I want to tell you that it gets easier. Our sweet babies carry us through. My Daughter has been such a strength to me and through her passing, I have been given opportunities to talk to and help other mothers who experience loss. I have been strengthened because of her. She has already been a shinning example to me of what a true, pure Child of God is. Sure, these things don't always help with the pain and sadness. Sometimes it just really sucks. But sometimes they really bring peace.