Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dads you ROCK!


Happy Father's Day to the best and not too mention the most handsome daddy there is!
Thanks for always putting up with us ladies and always making us feel we are all your most favorite!You are definitely our #1! I know Gunns was with you on your special day, so happy and so proud of his daddy! We all love you so much! MMMMMMUAH!




Both these good lookin' guys come in at a very close second! Happy Father's Day you two! How blessed we are to have such amazing dads! We love and appreciate you both so much!

7 comments:

The Porter Post said...

Sunni, I LOVE Trav's shirt!! So great to see you today too! I love ya so much, and am sooooo excited for Monday! Have a fun weekend!!! :)

Cassie and Joe said...

I forgot to ask you how Travis liked his shirt! I bet he loved it. We to get together next week for sure. Joe is leaving for their super activity and me and Keelie need some company! I'll call you.

Laura said...

Yeah for Dads!! I love the Trav's shirt. Love you all!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

ha ha I love the tie so much! You guys are the cutest family ever! And we do need to go out for sure before we go back to Utah. We will be here all summer so lets plan it!

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

Sunni...Sorry, for being a blog stocker, but I had to stop and say hi. Your girls are so gorgeous and you look so happy! I hope things are going as great as they seem:)
Skeezie

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

okay cute girl- darling post by the way. I had in mind to do the same T-shirt gift for Brett this year but RAN OUT OF TIME!!! Next year, for sure. So cute.
I got your message of getting together. HOnestly? I'm all over it HOWEVER, i have some apt's this week and then leave to Cali on Friday for 7 days. SOOOO...you better believe in about 2 weeks we'll FINALLY coorelate schedules and get together! I LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!

Hunt's Annual Update said...

Sunshine! For starters, you have the cutest blog ever! I finally somewhat figured out how this whole blogging thing works but I have a lot of catching up to do.. We'll be in town the last week of July so I'll call and reserve you a few days before:)Your girls are precious! Love you!